- She will be ready to take on anything in The North Face® Kids Metropolis Down Jacket.
- 550-fill goose down insulation offers moisture resistance and the ability to regain loft after compression.
- Shaped quilting throughout removes bulk and creates flattering fit.
- Nylon taffeta shell.
- Insulated attached hood with elastic binding.
- Long sleeves with fleece lined cuffs.
- Front hand pockets with zip closure.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Hook-and-loop media pocket.
- Full front zip closure.
- Embroidered logos at front and back.
- Interior I.D. label.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2XS (5 Little Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought this for my 11 year old daughter. She is tall for her age so I got size 14-16. It is very large on her but I kept it anyway. She will be able to wear it for several seasons before outgrowing it. She loves it despite its being large particularly because of the lovely dark pink color and the long length of the coat.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Hampshire
- January 3, 2016