- Everest doesn't have any crawl-accessible routes, but if it did, the Lil' Snuggler would get your little one there with style! You'll have to settle for some aprés-ski snow angels until he learns how to set a piton.
- High-loft, 550-fill goose down insulation for plush, warm comfort.
- Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) to keep off chilly rain and melting snow.
- Legs zip together to create a sack for camping comfort or car-seat naps.
- Asymmetrical front zip for easy on and off.
- Foldover cuffs at sleeves.
- Sewn-through quilting prevents insulation from shifting.
- Shell: 100% polyester.
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.