- The simplicity in design of the Freedom Insulated Pant make it great for action in the snow or just hanging out at the lodge.
- Exterior is waterproof, breathable, and fully seamed HyVent® 2L fabric to stay dry inside and out.
- High-performance and free-fitting pant.
- Belt loops and hook-and-loop straps at waistline.
- Zipper and two snap closure.
- Thanks to sealed seams it's waterproof and breathable.
- Front cargo pocket with embroidered The North Face® logo.
- Articulated knees for easier movement.
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic.
- Slant handwarmer zipper pockets.
- Roll up the leg pants to reveal reinforced cuffs and boot clips help keep warmth in and keep the cold out.
- Exterior and lining 100% nylon.
Insulation 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 35 in
- Inseam: 23 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size L (14/16 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.