- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Finally! An adventurous jacket that can keep up with your boy's never-ending explorations. Both durable and water resistant, the time-tested Denali Jacket withstands the rigors of young wanderers.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Nylon Taslan® overlay at shoulders, chest, and elbows for more durability in high-abrasion areas.
- Planet-pleasing recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece fabric for midweight warmth.
- Full-length zip.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem.
- Inner ID label.
- Logo at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Zip and snap-in compatible.
- Body: 100% recycled polyester.
- Abrasion panels: 100% nylon (bluesign® approved).
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Neck Circumference: 21 in
- Length: 17 in
- Chest Measurement: 15 in
- Sleeve Length: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2XS (5 Little Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is a great jacket. I runs a little small and my son is a size 8 in clothes and the 10/12 fits him perfectly in this jacket. Overall great buy.
- Monique M - customer
- from Staten Island, NY
- May 2, 2011
I purchased this jacket for my 11 year old son. He doesn't like bulky coats but I felt he needed something warm. He wears it without complaining and he says it is warm on those cold New England mornings, Score!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Southwick, Ma,
- March 8, 2012
Great jacket. I bought this for my son and very impressed with the quality of jacket given how pricey it is. I bought it a little big and should be getting at least two years out of it though. My son tells me it is very comfortable and warm and has worn it through an admittedly warmer Chicago winter and is a weight he can still play football and basketball outside during the colder weather without restriction.
- William C - customer
- from Lombard, IL
- March 6, 2012
Bought this for my 8 year old nephew and he loves it! It's warm without being bulky. Fits true to size and is a breeze to clean.
- Diane A - customer
- February 11, 2012
This jacket was perfect for my 12-year old son. He hates heavy coats. This is lightweight, yet keeps him warm on cold days!
- Jen H - customer
- from Doylestown, PA
- February 10, 2012