- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Adaptability is the name of the game: True or False?
- Polartec® fleece face offers a soft, warm side.
- Nylon taffeta face sports a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to let water roll right off his back.
- Heatseeker™ Aero insulation for exceptional warmth retention.
- Fixed three-piece hood with elasticized opening.
- Inverted panel at shoulders reflects the body material of the reverse side.
- Full-length zip.
- Welt handwarmer pockets on both sides.
- Elastic binding at cuffs.
- Logo at left chest on each face.
- Body: 100% polyester Polartec® Classic Micro fleece.
- Reversed Body: 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR.
- Insulation: 150g Heatseeker™ Aero.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought two of these for my twin grandsons. I was concerned that they would not like the hoods. As soon as I signed into Facebook today there was a photo posted of them with the hoods up and headlights strapped around the hoods so they can see in the dark! This was a successful purchase.
- Jane K - customer
- from Greenwich, CT
- December 7, 2013
I bought this jacket for my 10 year old and I love it. It's warm and comfortable and definitely his favorite. In addition, I received the best customer service when placing this order.
- LPad - customer
- from Orange County, CA
- January 5, 2016
Great jacket! It is warm and water resistant. Longer style and hood help keep chilly winds out. It is reversible but my son wears the water resistant outside and cozy fleece inside. While it is described as a jacket, it is warm enough to be considered a coat. This is the 3rd NF I have purchased for my son. Still wears the first one but it is small! NF wears/washes extremely well. Worth the money!
- Ellen M - customer
- from South Central Nebraska
- November 11, 2015
This has been my favorite winter coat for my son so far. The coat is thin, yet warm. The hood fits nicely so he doesn't necessarily need a hat. We live in New England & this winter has been brutally cold. My son says this coat keeps him warm. Also, if you're child is still in a five point harness car seat this is a good option since it isn't bulky. My son has asked for a new one for next winter.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New England
- February 28, 2015
I bought these for my twins. They always give me a hard time when it comes to winter jackets. Even my pickiest one loves this jacket. I am about to purchase another because the bigger one outgrew his. But my little one loves these and he is now got two! I was worried about them keeping warm in these but they are great for northeast winters with a sweatshirt underneath on the colder days.
- Melonie A - customer
- from Central MA
- December 5, 2014