- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The Aconcagua Jacket provides packable core warmth and can be worn alone in milder weather or as a midlayer when the mercury starts to plummet.
- Exterior is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) technology to keep him dry.
- Insulated with a 550 fill down.
- Sewn-through quilting keeps down from shifting and eliminating cold spots.
- Recycled polyester taffeta lining.
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Full-length zip.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Soft brushed collar lining.
- Woven interior ID label.
- Body: 100% polyester
Lining: 100% recycled polyester;
Insulation: Goose down.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 19 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2XS (5 Little Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great North Face jacket for young boys, warm and light. Not for extremely cold weather but excellent for a cold day. The XL fits perfect to a 14/16 years old young boy.
- Soledad - customer
- from Santiago, Chile
- January 5, 2012
Very warm and cool looking. Easy on and off. Very practical for an 11 year old boy. For a boy who doesn't even like to wear a winter coat, he does wear this one. I'd say this is a win-win.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 4, 2012
Very good-looking, comfortable, high-quality coat. Sleeves are better than any coat they've ever had -- don't hang over their hands. Black looked great on my son. I was a little nervous about the turquoise color for my daughter, but it was beautiful! They have other coats, but like these best and wear them everywhere. They are magically the perfect weight and warmth for them -- not bulky like other puffer coats, but were warm enough when they wore them skiing on a very cold day. I'm very glad I spent the extra money to get them nice coats this year.
- Colleen H - customer
- from Bloomington, il
- January 29, 2012
Love the coat. Had to send the first one back. The zipper was broke. No issues with the second one. Very warm and not bulky. My 10 year loves it!
- Mary r - customer
- from Wisconsin
- January 1, 2015
I bought this jacket for my self and I am 30 year old women but petite and I got size XL and it fits perfectly I love it. I like how its not to bulky but keeps you warm.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 27, 2014