- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- When the gloomy skies start rolling in, grab the midweight Khumbu Jacket for protection and warmth you can count on.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Regular Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- TKA 300 mid-weight fleece provides substantial warmth in cold weather.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Logo embroidery at left chest and right rear shoulder.
- 100% TKA polyester fleece.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought this North Face for my daughter in March. I own a Denali, and so does my older daughter. I bought the Khumbu for my younger daughter (she's still growing) since the price was a lot less than the Denali, and I like it better than the Denali. It is much sore figure flattering! My daughter is in love with it and wears it every day! I hate spending too much on clothing since I am a Mother of 4 girls, but with North Face the quality is great! Worth every cent!
- Michelle - customer
- from Michigan
- May 4, 2011
Great jacket -- warm enough to wear by itself on really cold days. I've worn it in the 30's, but also great when you just need a "sweater" in a cold room. Very soft and comfy. Absolutely recommend, great price.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Kansas City, MO
- December 15, 2011
Great jacket! My daughter wanted a North Face jacket, but the prices are a little daunting. This jacket is reasonably price and does not skimp on the quality you would expect from North Face. She's happy with the brand. I'm happy with the quality. Great buy!
- Raymona E - customer
- from Little Rock, AR
- January 14, 2012
Amazing warmth and comfort! I love that the sleeves and body length are slightly longer than other TNF jackets, so it fits me well. I am 5'4" 120 and a Small fits me perfectly. My favorite North Face - for sure my go to jacket on a daily basis. Best feature is the versatility - if you leave it on inside, you aren't hot, but when you walk outside, it definitely keeps you toasty!
- Meg W - customer
- from Cincinnati, OH
- February 11, 2011
Great jacket, I am 5 feet tall, it hits at lower hip. The surface is not furry, it's like a flat and smooth surface, but it is fleece, like compressed and kind of thick. Wow, nice. I have tried a few styles this month and this is one that is more gently shaped to flatter a woman's shape, compared to some that are boxy. I weigh 130 and Medium is a nice fit and flatters my shape. Also, arms are not extra long like some styles either. I have a NF Ruby Raschel that is extra thin and waist-length, it's more like a stretchy second skin. I think if I wore it under this Khumbu, it could serve zero degree cold! Honestly. Their stuff is that good, worth it. Yes, this Khumbu has been tested at 35 degrees worn alone, and it's warm! I am always the cold one too. I have lots of less expensive brands, maybe keep them to wear indoors! Go North Face!
- Kath - customer
- from Chicago
- October 20, 2010