- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- Get into the backcountry faster in this rapid-drying fleece jacket that's designed to be worn alone for midweight warmth during active adventures, or zipped into The North Face® compatible shell jackets in colder conditions.
- FlashDry™ technology embedded into the fleece fibers work with your body to increase breathability and speed drying time.
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®.
- Two secure-zip hand pockets.
- Hem cinch-cord.
- 100% polyester RDT 300-weight fleece with FlashDry™.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Sleeve Length: 38 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This was advertised to have a 300 weight fleece, but honestly it feels like a middleweight fleece. There's no wind protection, so if you wear it as a liner, it is extremely warm but anything below 30F by itself and it is not adequate. The sleeve ends are cheaply finished as they resemble typical inexpensive liners. The fleece is extremely soft and comfortable, but it isn't thick enough and the overall length is a bit shorter than I'd like - but the sizing is spot on. The problem is the asking price and what you actually get. The Khumbu 2 is a very expensive (might I say overpriced) fleece liner that you can pick up at Old Navy for about 1/4 the price. I suppose the other 3/4 of the price goes to the North Face branding. Overall: 4/5 stars, not warm enough, doesn't feel anywhere close to a 300 weight fleece - it is more of a 200 weight / middlweight fleece, not much bang for the buck.
- Charlie H - customer
- from Detroit, MI
- November 15, 2014