- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- Even though you should plan for the worst, this tough performance jacket will help you anticipate the best.
- Waterproof, breathable, and seam sealed shell with Heatseeker™ insulation and a fleece-lined body.
- Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Adjustable, removable hood increases protection from the elements.
- Hook-and-loop stormflap over the full-zip front closure.
- Under arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Body: 100% nylon faille weave HyVent® 2L.
Insulation: 80g Heatseeker® 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% polyester fleece.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love this jacket's design. The pockets are large and fleece lined so even if you don't have gloves, your hands will be somewhat warm. It seems very thin but pretty warm so far. i love that the hood is attached to the collar so it doesn't fall off your head in the wind and will keep your head warm (the hood is insulated too ). I just went outside in 3 degrees for a few minutes, it seemed to keep my torso and upper body warm. the outside feels like a raincoat and I imagine it will be great for snow or rain when it's cold. It fits well even with a sweatshirt underneath.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minnesota
- February 12, 2015