- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Don't fight the impulse! Go for a hike in this protective pullover from The North Face®.
- VaporWick® technology sweeps moisture away from your skin for quick evaporation to leave you feeling spectacular.
- UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Stand collar delivers increased protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Zip Napoleon pocket for secure storage.
- Cuffs with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Mesh panels promote ventilation and cooling.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body: 165 g/m² 100% polyester knit with FlashDry™.
Panel: 145 g/m² 100% polyester knit with FlashDry™.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.