- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Inspired by hiking packs for those extreme outdoorsy types, the Hot Shot by The North Face® is the streamlined and efficient answer for hitting the pavement or traveling to rural locations.
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support.
- Comfortable, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support.
- Backsaver bottom panel for added durability.
- Spacious main compartment for all your essentials.
- Padded laptop sleeve can be used for hydration bladders and additional storage.
- Compatible with most 15" laptops.
- Hydration port and clip for easy conversion.
- Front pocket features organization panel for added convenience.
- Mesh side water bottle pockets with cinch closure.
- Durable, water-resistant zippers and zipper pulls.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Adjustable waistbelt with buckle.
- Daisy chain webbing on front panel.
- Capacity: 1587 cu in / 26 L.
•600D polyester print.
•1680D ballistic nylon.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 12 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 19 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is a nice sturdy backpack with plenty of interior pockets, but the very bottom of the large interior area is not as wide as I thought it would be. Overall the backpack is nice and usable for what I need it for
- A+ S - customer
- from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- February 1, 2014
It is good but the waterproof material should improve a little. But it is a good bag after all. It is for my high school kid.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 10, 2013
I had the same backpack in an older version in grass green which lasted 4 years and could have kept going but I lost it. I got the plain black one this time around. I'm a light packer and can fit everything I need for 3 days or so in this pack. This newer model has a more cushioned laptop pouch. Works well to clip things from the straps and side pockets for a nalgene.
- Keoni - customer
- from NYC
- August 21, 2013
Got this for my boyfriend last Christmas and he loved it! He's been using it for school ever since!
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Jose, California
- May 22, 2013
Holds 15-inch laptop well, somewhat difficult to get out. Lots of organization pockets in second pouch. Overall nice backpack.
- Zach - customer
- from Colorado
- August 21, 2012