- Sport the Gatebreak Down Jacket and the timberline is a progress marker—not a turnaround point.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
- Durable ripstop shell boasts a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture.
- 550-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Fixed hood extends protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Long sleeves boast hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Zip hand warmer pockets.
- Pass pocket with goggle wipe at left forearm.
- Interior media-friendly zip and goggle pockets.
- Snap powder skirt with elastic gripper.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: 100% polyester ripstop.
Lining & Hood Insulation: 100% polyester.
Body Insulation: 550-fill goose down.
Goggle Wipe: 80% polyester, 20% nylon.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 31 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.