- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Enjoy a freedom on the slopes in this fantastic The North Face® jacket.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
- HyVent® 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Removable, adjustable drop hood.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Long sleeves sport hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Underarm zip vents increase air circulation and cooling.
- Zippered pocket at left forearm with goggle wipe.
- Interior media-friendly zip and goggle pockets.
- Snap powder skirt with elastic gripper.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- HyVent® 2L 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 80g Heatseeker™ 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.