- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Keep yourself looking cute on any excursion in this The North Face® dress. [echo] Keep yourself looking cute on any excursion in this The North Face® dress. [/echo]
- Quick-drying material provides for the comfort you need.
- Flexible elastane material allows for a full range of motion.
- Low-cut V-neck.
- Shoulder straps tie at back.
- Empire waist crafts a flattering fit.
- The North Face label at front left hem.
- 83% polyester, 17% elastane.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Very cute and summery dress! I bought the purple one last May in a size M. It fits great, one of the most comfortable dresses I wear. I am wearing it now in 80 degree weather, it is a cool and breezy dress. The inner bra is lightly supportive and not tight at all. I am 36C, 5'8" and 162. The length is great for summer - I would not want it any shorter though. I loved this dress so much I just bought the polka dot one! Washes great and I hang to dry. I do think it runs a bit large so you if you're in between sizes order down. Awesome dress!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oregon
- June 24, 2014
I love this dress! I have it in every color. I first found the dress in a local store, then ended up buying it online in every color available. I wore this dress on a recent beach vacation, and love how beautifully it travels. No wrinkles, and it's perfect as a bathing suit cover-up, a casual dress, or even a dress for a beach-side dinner. It's one of the most perfect and versatile dress designs I've ever seen, and I love how the halter v-neck flatters almost every figure and occasion. I would buy it in a dozen colors if TNF made them!
- Kesara - customer
- from United States
- July 3, 2013
Cute, cute, cute! I am tall and thin which makes it hard to get dresses that are long and narrow enough. This dress in a small fits perfectly! I like that the material is so easy, it will fold up for travel and come out looking great. Bring on summer!
- Willow - customer
- from Chicago
- February 26, 2014
I love this dress! I have no waist and this dress is very flattering. I've received lots of compliments. Very comfy too.
- Jane H - customer
- from Dallas TX
- August 21, 2014
Super cute...very comfy and great fabric...perfect summer dress. Can be dressed up or down. Size med. fit me perfect, I'm 5'8, 155 with a 34B chest and small waist.
- Sheri - customer
- August 9, 2014