- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Bring a bit of girly style with you tear up the trails with The North Face® Eat My Dust Skirt.
- This performance running skirt features a breathable mesh boy-short liner for a supportive fit during long runs.
- Wide elastic waist for added comfort.
- Layered ventilation system.
- Zippered stow pocket at back, and single tennis pocket at leg for gels and small essentials.
- MP3 compatible, so you can bring your music with you.
- Reflective logo.
- Body: 86% polyester, 14% elastane;
Panel: 90% polyester, 10% elastane;
Liner: 58% recycled polyester, 42% polyester with FlashDry™.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Skirt Length: 14 in
- Inseam: 4 1⁄2 in
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 4.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love this skirt. For me, its the right length - not too short, not too long. It's A-line shape flatters me. Everyone thinks I've lost weight when they see me in it with my capri leggings. Too bad I can't wear it all the time!
- Julie A - customer
- from Atlanta GA
- January 23, 2016
I love this skirt! It is so lightweight, which is perfect for Florida outdoor workouts. It is also great for the circuit-type training at Orange Theory, where I use the treadmill, rower, and TRX. The shorts stay put, but the elastic is not at all uncomfortable. It could probably stand to be a tad longer, but it was longer that the Nike Dri-fit skirts I was looking at. I would buy again if they offered more colors.
- Lynn M - customer
- from St. Pete Beach, FL
- September 15, 2015
I bought this because it was highly recommended by other reviewers. However the skorts do not stay put; they ride up and migrate to the middle of the buttocks. Did not realize this until after 1 mile of running so could not return it. I am 5'4" and 125 lbs. I bought a medium. If I had purchased a small, the skorts may have behaved but the waist may have felt too tight.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Lexington, KY
- March 5, 2016