- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Bring a bit of girly style with you tear up the trails with The North Face® Eat My Dust Skirt.
- This performance running skirt features a breathable mesh boy-short liner for a supportive fit during long runs.
- Wide elastic waist for added comfort.
- Layered ventilation system.
- Zippered stow pocket at back, and single tennis pocket at leg for gels and small essentials.
- MP3 compatible, so you can bring your music with you.
- Reflective logo.
- Body: 86% polyester, 14% elastane;
Panel: 90% polyester, 10% elastane;
Liner: 58% recycled polyester, 42% polyester with FlashDry™.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Skirt Length: 14 in
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love this skirt! It is so lightweight, which is perfect for Florida outdoor workouts. It is also great for the circuit-type training at Orange Theory, where I use the treadmill, rower, and TRX. The shorts stay put, but the elastic is not at all uncomfortable. It could probably stand to be a tad longer, but it was longer that the Nike Dri-fit skirts I was looking at. I would buy again if they offered more colors.
- Lynn M - customer
- from St. Pete Beach, FL
- September 15, 2015