- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® brings you an eco-friendly option with this planet-pleasing version of the classic Denali Jacket.
- Made from 100% bluesign® approved fabrics, a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric overlays at shoulders, chest, and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas.
- Standard fit.
- Zip-in compatible.
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket.
- Elastic bound cuffs.
- Hem cinch cord.
- 26" center back length.
- 100% laundered 2-ply nylon abrasion panels (bluesign® approved fabric).
- 100% Recycled (90% post-industrial waste/10% post-consumer waste) Polartec® 300 Series fleece with a DWR treatment (bluesign® approved fabric).
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love the look of these jackets, I ordered the brown heather. I noticed it sheds and there seemed to be no end to this shedding. For the price it should not shed. I had to return this jacket. It does run quite large also.
- Dee - customer
- from Seattle
- August 18, 2011
This is the most comfortable jacket I have ever owned. So warm, yet breathable. I wear this jacket in 70 degree weather and don't get hot and I wear it in 40-50 degree weather and don't feel cold. It's amazing. So worth the price. I wish it was longer in length (comes to about mid to upper hip) but I just love it to pieces. I ordered a small (I'm 5'5" and about 115 lbs); it's a bit big but perfect for layering underneath.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Luis obispo, ca
- April 24, 2012
I purchase the North Face Denali Jacket as a XMass present. I ordered the wrong size and had the correct size the very next day.. I was amezed with the quick turn around and I was billed once for the original item. Plus I was emailed the return lable as I was talking with the customer rep. Our whole family loves zappo's. They are more than just shoes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Rochester,NY
- January 8, 2012
My son, daughter, and son- in-law own this jacket and they love this jacket. The son uses his when he skis and if it's really cold he uses it as the liner. My daughter and her husband live in Indiana and this jacket meets their needs on a daily basis in the winter. Once I tried on my daughter's jacket I could understand why she wore it so much. She is 5'7, 130 lbs and wears a medium. I ordered a large( 5'4, 160 lbs) and it is just right for me if I am wearing a sweater. Her medium was just a little too snug. I love the color and the jacket is very comfortable and warm without being bulky.
- Stacy P - customer
- from Spring, Texas
- June 22, 2011
Great jacket. Comfortable. Timeless. It doesn't do as well in the wash as I wish it did, but I have tried to wash it separately and hang dry it every time, inside out, etc.
- JessicaD - customer
- from New York, NY
- April 14, 2012