- The classic Denali Jacket features a design perfect for weekends in the mountains and weekdays wishing that's where you were.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- Standard Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Recycled Polartec® Classic 300 is perfect for cool weather layering and the unique microfibers offer an unusually soft hand.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Abrasion-resistant panels at shoulders, chest, and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas.
- Under arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- Napoleon zip pocket and right chest zip pocket.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem keep in the warmth.
- Body: 100% recycled (90% post-industrial waste/10% post-consumer waste) polyester fleece (bluesign® approved fabric).
Panels: 100% nylon (bluesign® approved fabric).
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.