- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- The classic Denali Jacket features a design perfect for weekends in the mountains and weekdays wishing that's where you were.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- Standard Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Recycled Polartec® Classic 300 is perfect for cool weather layering and the unique microfibers offer an unusually soft hand.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Abrasion-resistant panels at shoulders, chest, and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas.
- Under arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- Napoleon zip pocket and right chest zip pocket.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem keep in the warmth.
- Body: 100% recycled (90% post-industrial waste/10% post-consumer waste) polyester fleece (bluesign® approved fabric).
Panels: 100% nylon (bluesign® approved fabric).
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great jacket both for mildly cold and very cold weather. Seems to run a little large so consider going down a size.
- Anonymous - customer
- from 1978
- February 27, 2012
My fiance loved this jacket. He is a small and it fits very true to size. He loves the fit and the pockets!
- Surita - customer
- from United States
- April 11, 2011
Love it. Big pockets, warm an stylish. I usually wear a large in jackets as I'm 6 foot. I had to exchange for a med as they run a little big.
- Jay - customer
- from Macomb, Mi.
- December 3, 2011
Love the Denali jacket! Very warm, lightweight and comfortable. This is my first The North Face purchase and will not be my last.
- Tom W - customer
- from Union, New Jersey
- January 29, 2012
I bought this jacket as a Christmas gift for my dad, and he is very happy with it. It's a very high quality, nice-fitting jacket: lightweight, yet warm.
- Janet M - customer
- from Chicago
- January 27, 2012