- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face® brings you an eco-friendly option with this planet-pleasing version of the classic Denali Jacket.
- Made from 100% bluesign® approved fabrics, a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric overlays at shoulders, chest, and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas.
- Standard fit.
- Zip-in compatible.
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket.
- Elastic bound cuffs.
- Hem cinch cord.
- 26" center back length.
- 100% laundered 2-ply nylon abrasion panels (bluesign® approved fabric).
- 100% Recycled (90% post-industrial waste/10% post-consumer waste) Polartec® 300 Series fleece with a DWR treatment (bluesign® approved fabric).
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.