- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- The classic Denali Hoodie features a design perfect for weekends in the mountains and weekdays wishing that's where you were.
- Zip-in compatible with complementing The North Face® shells.
- Standard Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Recycled Polartec® Classic 300 is perfect for cool weather layering and the unique microfibers offer an unusually soft hand.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- Attached hood for additional warmth and wind protection.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Abrasion-resistant panels at shoulders, chest, and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas.
- Under arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- Napoleon zip pocket and right chest zip pocket.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem keep in the warmth.
- Shell: 100% polyester (bluesign® approved fabric).
Panels: 100% nylon (bluesign® approved fabric).
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I orderded this Denali fleece with the hood for my boyfried for a holiday present. He kept saying his fleece was starting to look worn. I knew he would never buy North Face for himself as he is not into name brands that much but he loves it and wears it constantly. He is 6'2" and has slightly longer arms and the XL fits perfect. I hope it holds up in the laundry for the price.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Park Ridge, Illinois
- January 16, 2012
I got this for my 16 year old son and he absolutely loves it as this is the must have jacket for teens now! Its super warm and I love the fact that it has the hood attached in case of rain. It does run bigger so I ordered a medium for him and its perfect.
- Pat - customer
- from PA
- December 10, 2011
My 15 year old son outgrew his North Face Denali (size small) and swears by this particular style in terms of comfort, warmth and fit.
- Tesa - customer
- from Cresskill, NJ
- December 2, 2011
Bought this for my boyfriend and he wears it all the time! We live in Chicago so it gets pretty cold up here and he uses that one really cold days, but he does have to put a sweater underneath it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- December 1, 2011
This is an excellent jacket overall. The fit is true to size and warmth level is perfect for Chicago fall weather.
- Sankar K - customer
- from Chicago, Illinois
- November 3, 2011