- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- An effortless, extra-soft racerback dress that gets you to the crag in style.
- Crafted in a breathable, wicking fabric with Quattro stretch that will move with you as you unpack your gear and plan your climbing route.
- Scoop-neck with unique racerback.
- Small pleats at chest for a flattering and comfortable fit.
- Flat-locked seams for comfort.
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50.
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane stretch knit.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I have a lot of these casual/athletic-type dresses. Wanted and expected to love this one, but I just don't. The double fabric in the bodice isn't as good as a built-in shelf bra, so it looks better to wear a bra, but then you have to deal with the annoying strap issues (even with a racer-back bra style). I also prefer a dress that is closer-fitting in the rib cage -- this doesn't drape my body (small chest and waist, larger hips) in nearly so flattering a way as the Prana Amaya, Prana Quinn (not close on the rib cage, but a good drape) or Kuhl Java. I should have returned it, but I wanted to love it -- especially the beautiful eye-popping pink of the Sugary Pink Stripe -- so I optimistically kept it. Will mostly languish in my closet as a lesson for the future, I fear. Following the size chart and review details, I went with the Medium; it's possible Small would have been a better choice, but maybe the cut and details just don't work for me.
- Stephanie - customer
- from Amherst, MA
- June 20, 2014
This dress is so comfortable and cute. I get compliments from people, even strangers, when I wear it. I wear an 8 in jeans and am a 34 DD and got a med. It fits great. I definitely recommend it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Prosper, Texas
- July 12, 2014
This is the perfect daytime dress. It is so comfortable and fits great. Just the right amount of support for getting around. I just purchased two more because they will be perfect for Summer activites and traveling.
- Tracy - customer
- from Kansas CIity
- May 24, 2014
These have to be the most comfortable dresses I have. Very soft and doesn't fit too tight and perfect length. I purchased the red one first then bought this one because I liked it so much. True to size and colors.
- Teresa C - customer
- from Columbus, Ohio
- May 5, 2014