- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The Chillkat II by The North Face® is an all-purpose boot ready to keep you protected from the harsh elements during your daily treks out into the snow.
- Waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant full-grain upper.
- Dri-lex® fleece collar and tongue lining wick moisture away from the foot keeping it dry.
- 200g Heatseeker insulation throughout provides warmth in conditions down to -25ºF.
- D-ring serves as attachment point for gaiters.
- Traditional lacing system with metal eyelets.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions every step
- Slick, icy surfaces won't be a problem with the excellent traction of the WinterGrip™ outsole.
- Temperature rating: -25°F.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.