- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Relax into the stylish comfort of the Chillkat II by The North Face®. It's an all-purpose boot ready to keep you protected while taking a hike in the snow.
- Waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant full-grain upper.
- Dri-lex® fleece collar and tongue lining wick moisture away from the foot keeping it dry.
- 200g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation throughout provides warmth in conditions down to -25ºF.
- D-ring serves as attachment point for gaiters.
- Traditional lacing system with metal eyelets.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions every step
- Slick, icy surfaces won't be a problem with the excellent traction of the WinterGrip™ outsole, which is studded with temperature-sensitive IcePick® lugs.
- Temperature rating: -25°F.