- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Never fear, you won't feel a chill in your bones when wearing this beanie.
- Interior fleece lining that provides additional warmth.
- 19" circumference.
- 100% acrylic shell with a micro-fleece ear band.
- Hand wash cold (use mild detergent, do not bleach, do not wring or twist); lay flat to dry, do not iron.
- Circumference: 20 in
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This product to me is not a real Beanie., it's not loose and big enough, it, like most north face hats have a sweat band type on the inside towards the forehead area and around the whole thing hat makes it too tight but it's very warm just not a beanie.
- Shawn P - customer
- from Maryland
- December 12, 2011
I ordered this hat for my 8 year old son. We love it! Texture is nice and smooth underneath so no itchy wool. It comes down enough to keep his ears nice and toasty. Great for our winters out here in the northeast.
- Zionsmom - customer
- from New Jersey
- November 27, 2011
I got the brown one and it rocks. Fits just right on my dome not too tight. It has like a fleece headband inside of it that keeps my ears nice and warm out here in Afghanistan.
- Z. V - customer
- from El Paso, TX
- February 5, 2011
Great hat, keeps my head warm and fits well.
- Roger G - customer
- December 15, 2010
I bought this little hat so that I could walk outside in the icy cold weather and it would keep my head nice and warm. I don't ski but the built-in ear warmer is the greatest and my head and ears never get cold. Since we lose about 50% of our body heat through our head, it really keeps me warm all over! I love the color also. I have tons of things that match it very well. I adore it.
- Debbie A - customer
- from Stayton Oregon
- March 23, 2012