- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Don't be fooled by the lightweight design of The North Face™ Artic Pull-On II. The ample insulation and hearty construction will keep you well protected while your out in the slush and snow.
- Waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant suede leather upper.
- Dual injection molded Northlight EVA lightweight, protective, durable shell.
- 200g Heatseeker™ insulation keeps your feet warm and toasty even on extremely cold days.
- Fleece inner lining for all day warmth.
- Midfoot internal nylon shank.
- Injection molded EVA midsole.
- Slick, icy surfaces won't be a problem with the excellent traction of the WinterGrip™ outsole.
- Temperature rating: -25°F.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 7 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.