- Feel your best in this fantastic jacket from The North Face® while you carve up some gnar pow on the slopes.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- 600-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Adjustable, detachable hood for versatility.
- Long sleeves with interior spandex comfort cuffs.
- Invisible zip cuffs with gusset.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Wrist accessory zip pocket with goggle cloth.
- Internal media and goggle pockets.
- Buddy lift clip.
- The North Face logos at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Adjustable and removable powder skirt.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester taffeta.
Insulation: 600-fill goose down.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.