- The slopes beckon you! Answer the call and go shred in The North Face® Get Down Jacket.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- 550-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Removable hood.
- Full zip-front closure with hook-and-loop cover flap.
- Long raglan sleeves with hook-and-loop tabs at cuffs.
- Dual chest pockets.
- Zippered hand pockets bonded with polyurethane.
- Zippered pocket with goggle cloth at left sleeve.
- Internal goggle and media pockets.
- Adorable belt at waist.
- Embroidered logos at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Adjustable hem system.
- Attached powder skirt.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Insulation: 550-fill goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.