- Whether you're skiing, shredding, or just having a good time on the mountain, this amazing jacket from The North Face® is sure to be your best friend.
- Waterproof yet breathable HyVent® 2L shell provides for unparalleled comfort in bad conditions.
- Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Core vents help regulate body temperature more efficiently.
- Triclimate® Zip-in compatible.
- Liner jacket features quilted taffeta construction.
- Fully seam sealed.
- Adjustable, removable hood.
- Full-zip front closure with storm flap.
- Long sleeves with hook-and-loop cuff tabs.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth.
- Internal goggle pocket.
- Powder skirt attachment.
- Adjustable hem so that cold air won't sneak up on you.
- Shell: 70D 160 g/m² HyVent® 2L polyester plain weave with crosshatch;
Inner jacket: Slick mesh body with embossed taffeta;
Lining: 40D 59 g/m² nylon ripstop.
Insulation: 100g Heatseeker™ fill.
- Hand or machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.