- Not having a good day on the slopes in your hoodie? Make your experience at least 10x more enjoyable by grabbing the Decagon Jacket from The North Face®.
- HyVent® 2L features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
- Attached, adjustable hood extends protection.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Under arm zip vents increase ventilation and cooling.
- Long sleeves boast hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Two chest pockets with hook-and-loop flaps over zip closures.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Zippered pass pocket at left forearm.
- Internal goggle and media-friendly pockets.
- Powder skirt with snap adjustability.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Logos at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Body: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon.
Upper Body Lining: 100% polyester.
Lower Body Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.