- This item is subject to quantity limitations.
- Take the Teva® Links out for a roll in the dirt or out with the boys, it'll be ready for either situation.
- Leather and mesh upper materials.
- Additional padding throughout the upper softens your landings and offers added comfort.
- Elastic gores on the tongue give you a cozy fit.
- Strong plastic wraps around the back of the shoe to protect your heel.
- Mush™ infused insole brings the comfort of a flip flops into a shoe.
- Rubberized grid located over the toe area is a breathable protection that helps prevent punctures or rips.
- Heel stabilizer helps keep your foot centered in the shoe.
- Reverse lug pattern in the heel gives you downhill traction when you're back in the dirt.
- Aggressive tread designs located at the toe and heel will grip the dirt when you need to go bike-less.
- Sole was designed specifically to work together with the unique platform of a bike pedal.
- Shoc Pad™ in the heel provides a smooth ride.
- Waterproof materials throughout the shoe make it easy to wash off the dirt and grime.
- Ion-mask™ technology prevents the materials in the shoe from absorbing water.
- Spider365 rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.