- Tart Size Guide
- Dressed up or dressed down, this contemporary Tart™ dress is a wardrobe essential.
- Sophisticated mini dress is fabricated from ultrasoft stretch modal.
- Plunging V-neckline.
- Surplice bodice and empire waist flatter feminine curves.
- Short sleeves feature slight shirring at shoulders.
- Straight hem.
- Slip-on design.
- Machine wash cold, dry flat.
- 95% modal, 5% spandex.
- Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Well, I have to be honest, I am pregnant and this dress has a great maternity friendly design. I will say it makes me look a little farther along than I am, but it's cute, comfortable and I have been getting tons of compliments. It's a little short for pregnancy, but not that bad. I may not be able to wear it on month 9, but at the moment it's gold.
- Local 7 - customer
- April 16, 2014
I absolutely love this dress! The neckline is quite plunging & flattering; if you're risque go for it. If not, wear a tube top or camisole underneath! It's very comfy and if you have a little tummy the gathering in the middle hides that!
- Anonymous - customer
- May 24, 2013
I ordered this because it was a very stylish fabric, with a design that covered flaws. And it does - UNLESS you have the abs of a 42 year old, as I do. The pleats at the waist ACCENT the "poof" impact of the high empire waist, and unless you have a flat stomach, I'd skip this one. The cut was also very low, and I wouldn't wear this without a camisole. However, a 23 year old in great shape could make this dress sing!
- Amy - customer
- from cleveland ohio
- April 16, 2013