- From the course to the clubhouse, you'll be feeling great all day long in this terrific Tail Activewear® golf skort.
- Stretch woven fabric resists wrinkles and is stain resistant.
- Flared fit and center pleat for increased range of motion.
- Internal short provides for both coverage and comfort.
- Low-rise fitted waistband.
- Zip fly closure with double snap button.
- Front slash hand pockets.
- Seamed welt pocket at back right.
- Metal hardware throughout.
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 18 in
- Inseam: 5 in
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love this skort. Fabric is great and it fits true to size. Want to order another color.
- Becky - customer
- from Knoxville, TN
- May 15, 2014
Finally, a skort that I can mix with biking to work plus work (I teach). Seriously, clothing companies should be thinking about people who need bike to work clothes by now! I've had to look into athletic wear that can also pass as everyday work clothes. It was a long online hunt with probably close to 10 Nike, Cutter and Buck, and Tail skorts that did not work out either because the fabric was too sporty for work (that thin shimmery moisture-wicking stuff) or the length was just a tad too short. This was going to be my last shot before giving up and so I'm relieved enough to give it fives across the board, even though it does have one shortcoming in that the shorts underneath are strangely long (about as long as the skirt part). But otherwise, the fabric can pass for normal and it's a very nice and flattering cut. I'll be ordering it in all the colors.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Wisconsin
- May 13, 2014
This skirt is wonderful--easy to wear and comfortable. The length is great for me (I'm 5'9", age 61) and the lining/shorts are perfect. I ordered the white which can be tricky with pockets showing through, etc. Not with this--the shorts and pockets are made on a nude fabric that is very soft and fits close but not too tight leaving you with a slim clean line fit. I just ordered in black because I liked the white so much.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oxford, Mississippi
- April 28, 2014
Super cute skirt on someone else.... The skirt felt very comfortable on, seemed as though it would be able to withstand a world journey, but it just fell on my knees a little off, and was not as attractive as I had hoped. 5'3", 130 lbs.
- H. P - customer
- from Portland, OR
- November 19, 2013
Nice fabric and smooth fit but the undershorts are a knit fabric that cling when it's hot. Should have made the undershorts from the same fabric as the skort.
- Martha A - customer
- from Kalamazoo, MI
- August 7, 2013