- Not everything is qualified to outfit the rugged. Find a modern fit that suits your style in this Stetson® jean.
- The rocks fit has a lower rise, a fitted design through the thigh and a bootcut leg opening.
- Sanding, whiskering and strategic distressing bring a vintage look.
- Belt loop waist.
- Button closure with a zipper fly.
- Contrast stitching sets off the wash.
- Traditional five-pocket design.
- Branded hardware throughout.
- Back patch pockets with embroidered detail.
- Classic logo tag at back waist.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These pants look fantastic when I'm wearing them. They need to be broken in and I'm sure over time they will be just as comfortable as well as they look.
- Brian M - customer
- from Austin, Texas
- January 19, 2014
This was my first pair of Stetson jeans - and I love them. They are comfortable, they feel like and look like they are extremely well made. Most important thing - I got many many compliments from women. Also note - I'm not a cowboy, I live in a big city, and I don't ride horses. I did wear these with a Scotch and Soda shirt. I did purchase them without touching, seeing, feeling - but based on the knowledge that Stetson is known for extremely high quality.
- Raymond H - customer
- from Raleigh, NC
- February 23, 2016
The jeans were a great gift. They fit our guest perfect and are nice looking. They are great quality. They are worth the money.
- Anonymous - customer
- from missouri
- January 5, 2015