- Never mind the title. From the rails to the powder, the Powder Sucks snowboard from StepChild™ delivers the very best snowboarding experience imaginable!
- True Twin board with a centered stance and sidecut. Tip and tail are identical.
- Snag Free Base is hardened in the press by a temperature control system that cooks the base harder as it sandwiches the board. It has die cuts or joints in the base material, which is usually how the board will snag.
- Kicker 1 Core: tip-to-tail fully computerized milled and profiled poplar wood cores gives a smooth consistent flex distribution pattern.
- Reverse Camber gives the board an easy riding feel as it is "pre-flexed" going into turns. The rocker is bracketed to each size of the board providing excellent pop and feel perfect for park, jib and deep pow. Low profile ramping on the tip and tail help eliminate vibration and chatter at higher speeds.
- Regular Camber delivers lively feel and snap that will power through big landings, drops, pillows, etc.
- Armadillo Plate is a diamond shaped fiberglass reinforcement layer that is placed over the inserts. Featured on all StepChild snowboards.
- Triax fiberglass allows the pop and flex to stay like new for much longer.
- Flex Rating: 4/10.