- You get the full package of control, flex and pop with the Jibstick snowboard from StepChild™.
- True Twin board with a centered stance and sidecut. Tip and tail are identical.
- Snag Free Base is hardened in the press by a temperature control system that cooks the base harder as it sandwiches the board. It has die cuts or joints in the base material, which is usually how the board will snag.
- Kicker 111 Core consists of poplar wood core with beech rails and beech insert strips. Tip-to-tail fully computerized milled and profiled poplar wood cores gives a smooth consistent flex distribution pattern. The denser beech wood reinforced rails give the board stable edge control and poppy flex, while the inserts strips are for compression strength.
- Reverse Camber gives the board an easy riding feel as it is "pre-flexed" going into turns. The rocker is bracketed to each size of the board providing excellent pop and feel perfect for park, jib and deep pow. Low profile ramping on the tip and tail help eliminate vibration and chatter at higher speeds.
- Trojan 2.0 rubber strips are embedded into the sidewall and act as impact absorption for those heavier landings.
- Round Edge Tapered Tuning (R.E.T.T.) are pre-dulled edges between the bindings that gradually get sharper as it reaches the nose and tail.
- Armadillo Plate is a diamond shaped fiberglass reinforcement layer that is placed over the inserts. Featured on all StepChild snowboards.
- Quadrax fiberglass construction gives the deck a smooth and poppy flex pattern.
- 24 inserts.
- Flex Rating: 4/10.