Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Stunning yet rugged, the Sperry Top-Sider™ Intrepid combines bold style with unprecedented comfort.
- Boat-shoe design with a soft leather upper.
- Hand-sewn stitching throughout and classic-looking yet stylish plaid or mesh panels.
- Comfortable textile lining.
- Cushioned footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Non-marking, rubber outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping™ for ultimate traction, wet or dry.
- Rinse with fresh water after any use in salt water.
- Hand wash with mild soap and water, rinse thoroughly, stuff with newspaper and let air dry.
- Dry insole separately for thorough drying.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am in love with these shoes. They are so comfortable, and they look great with a lot of things. Be careful not to get motor oil on them. It might be common sense, but I do a lot of work with cars and my brand new pair now looks like I've had them for years. They'll be fine in water though. They are boat shoes after all. Buy them! They are so nice.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Clifton, VA
- October 6, 2011