- SPANX® Active Size Chart
- A top that stays put while you're on the move! This racerback tank, with a built-in shelf bra, offers a luxe feel on body while keeping your curves concealed thanks to flattering ribbed design.
- Perfect coverage and built-in bra for support.
- Seamless design feels cool against skin.
- Long length! Keeps your butt covered.
- Ribbed detail conceals and contours.
- Super Comfortable. Super Flattering.
- 95% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG/XL. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Oh my gosh. I LOVE this tank. It is ribbed, so it does NOT look like you are wearing anything supportive. It just looks like it is a normal ribbed tank, but you look smoother/skinnier/fitter. PLEASE MAKE THIS IN WHITE, TOO! I wear 34 C and the shelf bra is perfect. 5"5 112 pounds.
- Heather - customer
- March 19, 2014
Love this tank. I wear it with casual clothes but this can easily be worn to the gym. It's comfy and holds everything in and smooths it all out! Love it!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- June 22, 2012
I am the sort of person that doesn't want to go braless, and I don't want to wear a bra with a tank either because of the bra strap/bra line issue. For this price, this tank is highway robbery, I know. But if you need a tank top to throw on with that maxi skirt, or jeans, or even under your suit jacket, this tank will do all those things without any weird bulges or straps or strap lines, and you won't have to wear a bra. I bought one and I never want to take it off so now I'm back for my second one.
- A N - customer
- from New York
- June 18, 2014
Love this tank. Use it for hot yoga and it wears excellent when wet. Comfy and soft but supportive enough to not need another exercise bra.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Orange County CA
- February 5, 2014
I know all the other reviews were great, but I did not find this tank to be all that wonderful for the price. I was expecting a lot more compression with a tank this pricey. I am 5'6" and weigh 145 and do crossfit/boxing on a regular basis. Sent it back unfortunately.
- Dutchgirl - customer
- from United States
- May 30, 2014