- Soybu Size Guide
- Look très belle in this Soybu® Tahiti Dress.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Stretch RE-FLEX blends recycled polyester and spandex to provide quick-drying moisture management in a lightweight fabric that stretches and moves with you throughout daily activities and workouts.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Wrinkle resistant fabrication for easy travel.
- Feminine patterns throughout.
- Scoop neckline.
- Sleeveless construction.
- Double straps create a stunning crisscross at back.
- Flattering solid empire waist.
- Slits for optional removable cups and shelf bra included.
- Extra padding for shelf bra not included.
- Straight hemline.
- 88% polyester (44% recycled), 12% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I have the Soybu Tahiti style dress in several colors. This dress is flattering on so many different body types. I love this dress because I can wear it for casual (for example to my kids sporting events), or I can wear it to a summer party. I feel comfortable and cute where ever I go in Soybu!
- Kelley D - customer
- from Colorado
- August 19, 2013
This is too short. I am 5'7" and 145 pounds, usually a 6 or 8 in dresses, and the medium fits well with the exception of the length. It hits a good 4-6" above the knees. If I were a decade or two younger this would probably work, but at 41 it just feels too short. The style is a little youthful over all for me. On the upside it is well made of a heavy material and feels like it would be really comfortable. Back it goes.
Felt true to size
- Andrea - customer
- from San Rafael, CA
- January 22, 2014
Love this dress! It is so comfy and sporty. The fit is flattering even if you have a little bit of a belly. I would buy it in every pattern.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northwest Colorado
- July 30, 2014
Great summertime dress! Cute and fits well! I Usually wear a 6 or sometimes an 8, so I ordered the medium and it is perfect. Love the beautiful green color!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Louisville, KY
- July 22, 2014
Very cute and comfortable sundress though the top is tight and therefore a little hard to get on and off. You may want to order one size up if you don't like it to be form-fitting or are large on top.
- B R - customer
- from Austin
- August 15, 2014