- Total style, warmth, and comfort await you when you put on the Tivoli™ High II boot by Sorel™.
- Waterproof suede leather upper.
- Traditional lacing with D-ring hardware for a secure fit.
- Features both 100g Thinsulate™ and a full fleece lining to keep the cold out in the most frigid temperatures.
- Waterproof breathable membrane construction keeps out the wet elements.
- Microfleece topcover over a removable EVA footbed provides cushioning, warmth, and support for all-day comfort.
- Rubber midsole offers added comfortable support.
- Molded rubber outsole, inspired by the classic 1964 Pac boot, gives excellent traction that you need in the slick terrain.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.