- Beat the crazy terrain with the classic and durable 1964 'Premium T" boot by Sorel™.
- Full-grain leather upper with a handcrafted rubber shell lined with a 9mm recycled felt InnerBoot for a temperature rating down to -40° below zero.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry.
- Traditional lacing system ensures snug and secure fit.
- Fully removable Innerboot can be taken off and washed to alleviate odor and ensure your feet smell fresh.
- Non-slip herringbone outsole provide plenty of grip and traction in the slickest of surfaces.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 15 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.