- Treat your feet! Pick up these old-school 1964 Premium™ boots by Sorel™.
- Ready for all weather conditions, the '1964 Premium' features seam-sealed and waterproof material to keep your feet comfortably warm and dry.
- Waxed canvas upper with a handcrafted rubber shell lined with a 9mm recycled felt InnerBoot for a temperature rating down to -40° below zero.
- Traditional lacing system ensures snug and secure fit.
- Fully removable Innerboot can be taken off and washed to alleviate odor and ensure your feet smell fresh.
- Non-slip herringbone outsole provide plenty of grip and traction in the slickest of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.