Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Turn the heat up on the pavement, and not in your shoes, when you gear up for your next run with this Smartwool® running sock!
- Sold as a three-pair pack.
- Mid crew sock sits above the ankle and below the calf.
- Ultralight cushioning for optimal next-to-foot comfort without the added bulk.
- 4 DEGREE™ Elite Fit System employs two elastics for greater stretch and recovery.
- ReliaWool® technology delivers long lasting wear.
- 200 needle construction provides the highest knit density without compromising it ultralight weight.
- Strategically-placed mesh vents for temperature and moisture management.
- Achilles tab helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Run-specific fit.
- 49% merino wool, 46% nylon, 5% elastane.
- Machine wash inside out on a warm, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low, lay flat, or line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. from imported yarn.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I been using this brand for years. They are the best socks I have ever used. Highly recommended.
Felt true to size
- Alfred L - customer
- from Huntington, NY
- December 9, 2015
Purchased these for my husband. They only lasted a year before every single pair got a hole at the toe. They were always hand washed and line dried. He rotated them and wore them only M, W, F for our 4.66 mile run (about 45 minutes max); so at most each sock was worn for roughly 242 miles and 39 hours a piece. By contrast, the cheap Target who knows what brand value pack for $9 went through the same distance by me and they all look brand new still. I tried to give it two stars (just because DH really likes them before they get holes), but for whatever reason the extra star wouldn't go away.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from USA
- February 14, 2016