- You don't need a PhD to figure out what a class act these hiking socks from Smartwool® are.
- Features a light half-cushioned outdoor sock ideal for trail running and warm weather hiking.
- Ribbed cuff with ankle band for comfort.
- Contoured Flex Zone on topside.
- 4-Degree Banded Fit System construction for performance fit.
- Arch band at upper and lower instep for support.
- WOW technology in High Density Impact Zones (forefoot/heel) to reduce shock and abrasion. Wool on Wool (WOW) technology adds an additional layer of 100% SmartWool® Duroyarn™ to give the PhD sock line up to 30% more durability, performance and comfort.
- SmartWool® infused for moisture, temperature and odor control.
- Duroyarn™ reinforcement for added comfort and durability.
- Strategic Mesh Zones for maximum ventilation.
- Mini cut length.
- Materials: 76% merino wool, 23% nylon, 1% elastic.
- Machine wash warm inside out, tumble dry low.
- Sold as a 3-pair pack.
- Made in the USA.