- Whether you're running in a triathlon or taking a jog around the block, the Skirt Sports® Race Belt Skirt keeps you covered in style.
- Worn by triathlete Nicole DeBoom in 2004 when she won the Wisconsin Ironman®.
- Multi Sport UV Guard fabric wicks away moisture and delivers a UPF 30 rating for protection from the sun during outdoor use.
- Silicone gripper at waist keeps skirt in place.
- Hidden snaps hold your race number.
- Split side seams allow wider range of movement.
- Logo at left hem.
- 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- 12" length.
- Skirt Length: 13 in
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.