- Skirt Sports Size Chart
- Break some hearts along the route in this Skirt Sports® Heartbreaker Skirt.
- Built in slim cut leggings with two-panel outer skirt.
- Elastic waist provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Sonic Music Port below waistband of skirt allows headphone cords to be routed out from the pocket.
- Two side pockets on the pants.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Logo at skirt's bottom left hem.
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Skirt Length: 13 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love these pants for my daily walk of five miles. They are cool, comfortable, and provide nice coverage. I may exercise everyday, but I still want to leave a little to the imagination - really a lot to the imagination. The legs are long, but they nicely bunch at the ankle.
- Suzanna L - customer
- from Cayucos, CA
- February 24, 2016
I love this - I wear it for pilates! The little skirt is a little more decent and appropriate for getting coffee after working out, running to the store, etc. It is comfortable and the legs run long. It is great for me! I am 5'11" and bought the XL.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Southern California
- February 4, 2016
I love Skirt Sports products! They are comfortable and I haven't had any issues with them riding down, provided I have the right size (if it is too small, then I have had one of their skirts ride down a bit). While the Heartbreaker fit well, the skirt was a bit shorter than I would have liked and the pants are thicker than I like when I'm running. I'm going to return this and I've already ordered the Lotta capris.
- Sara - customer
- from Richmond, VA
- October 22, 2015
So cute and great for doing errands or yoga. Terrible for running--no draw string so they creep down as you go, which was a bummer as I bought them to run in.
- Wendie B - customer
- from Reno, nv
- January 21, 2015
Warm tights, cool skirt The skirt attached to these tights is very cute - it has some added flair. The tights are very clingy, which surprised me. I never know what to expect with Skirt Sports skirts, capris and tights as far as fit. I ordered Small which is what I've ordered recently in the Lotta Breeze Capris (one pair fits loose which I like. The other two pair are a little more snug). The tights are a little roomy in the back around the waist so I'm leery of wearing them for a run. But since they're so clingy on the legs, that might help them stay up. They offer some compression which feels nice after a workout. And they feel like they'll be warm enough on those rare frigid Florida day runs.
- Pixie R - customer
- from Lakeland, FL
- February 3, 2014