- Sporty, spacious and sturdy! Now you can enjoy a care-free summery day at the park or running errands with your kid, thanks to the Messenger bag.
- Easy convertible shoulder bag or messenger style made of polyester.
- Holds your wallet, keys, cell phone, baby bottles or sippy cups, a blanket and changing pad.
- Single adjustable crossbody strap with removable shoulder pad. Crossbody drop: 21" in length.
- Two front exterior zip pockets, two side exterior mesh pockets with drawstring closure and two rear exterior zip pockets.
- Patent pending shuttle clips make this messenger bag the ultimate stroller bag!
- Cushioned changing pad included.
- Flat bottom with nickel feet to protect bag when set down.
- Top flap with a magnetic closure.
- Interior lining with two back wall slip pockets, front wall slip and zip pockets, two side mesh pockets and key fob.
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" wide x 4 3/4" deep x 13 1/4" high.
- Bottom Width: 15 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 4 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This replaced a fancy shmancy designer bag that I used for 6 months, but broke down under daily use. I was looking for something sturdy that would last, and it looks like this bag will do it! Tons of pockets, lots of space but still stays organized.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Orange County, CA
- December 28, 2011
This bag is very stylish. It does not "look like a diaper bag. The size is perfect and the pockets are large and very functional. The inside organizers are perfect. Not too many, not too small. Nice main space as well. My husband loves this bag too. It clips easily onto our stroller and is not too bulky to carry on the shoulder. I am very, very happy with this bag.
- Anna M - customer
- from Pacific NW
- January 20, 2012
I love this bag!. It has nice compartments and I like how the magnets hold down the flaps instead of velcro or a zipper. This looks terrific with the Chicco travel system (red).
- Rene M - customer
- from St Louis, MO
- April 19, 2011
I had this bag for less then two years and used it weekly. The seems are now fraying from regular use. The shuttle clip was useless because it set the bag too high on the stroller causing it to off balance and fall back. It is also a very heavy bag. It has good attributes too, such as the many pockets that are easy to clean. The style is nice and neutral.
- Kimberly P - customer
- February 11, 2011
I originally had a Petunia Pickle Bottom bag, which I liked a lot, but it started to turn blue after rubbing against my jeans. Also the zipper broke. So I returned it and opted for something much less expensive and simpler. So far it's been a good bag. I wish the strap had a non-slip surface though. And I like how the PPB bags have a built in changing station. I do miss that.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Grand Rapids, MI
- February 10, 2012