- Shock Absorber Size Guide
- Shock Absorber uses UK sizing. Please refer to size guide for US equivalent. Shock Absorber sports bras are intended to fit snugly in order to significantly reduce breast movement.
- An athletic girl's best friend.
- Encapsulation sports bra is designed to medium to high-impact activities.
- Durable stretch performance fabric draws sweat away from the body and dries quickly to keep the skin cool and prevent rubbing.
- Padded front straps.
- Adjustable back straps.
- A decorative open stitch trims the rounded v-neckline.
- Soft cups are seamed to shape and support each breast separately. No uni-boob here.
- Wide underbust band offers support and stability.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure is lined in a soft fabric for zero rub.
- Logo printed on center gore.
- Style: #N102.
- White: 66% polyamide, 22% polyester, 7% polyurethane, 5% elastane;
Black: 75% polyamide, 22% polyester, 3% elastane.
- Machine wash warm, hang dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Very comfortable sports bra, fits perfectly. No underwires really help in the workout.
- Olga K - customer
- from New York
- July 9, 2011
I've never been able to find a sports bra that works and this one is pretty good. The shoulder straps and back clasp both have padding and it's overall really supporting with no extra material. My only complaint is the stitching across the front. It shows through your t-shirts so I've had a hard time finding something to wear over it. Otherwise, it's a great workout bra.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NJ
- February 19, 2012
If you're like me, you dislike bras that are too tight around the ribs, and provide little to no nipple coverage. Both apply. To be fair, I'm very sensitive to band tightness, and am often a classic case of "they need to make more bra sizes more available." (Technically I need a 37A.) But this one really is tight, especially for a clasping bra...though it has to be tight to actually work. It's just not good enough design, for me. Maybe it's better for larger boobs or less sensitive bodies. Otherwise it's pretty comfortable, is supportive, and is pretty well made. To confirm what another reviewer wrote, it does have lots of seams to show through. There's a seam across the nipple area that might make that a little more discrete, if things line up right. It's actually kind of cool in a retro way - how the seaming works in lieu of wires. But this isn't a sports bra you wear solo. Even if the fabric were thicker, you'd be attracting lots of attention.
- Lymiebuns - customer
- from Philly
- July 19, 2012
This sports bra is AWESOME!!! Creates great shape and wonderful control. Can easily be worn all day. LOVE IT!!!!
- Dina - customer
- from CA
- February 26, 2013
This fabric felt scratchy and uncomfortable, and while the band was overly tight, the cups were slightly loose, providing too little support. I would think I had the wrong size, but I was wearing the same size that fits me perfectly in Moving Comfort sports bras and VS normal bras. The stitching and the style was a cool idea, but the bra didn't come through.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- October 16, 2013