- Shock Absorber Size Guide
- Shock Absorber uses UK sizing. Please refer to size guide for US equivalent. Shock Absorber sports bras are intended to fit snugly in order to significantly reduce breast movement.
- Finally a sports bra that moves with you.
- Supportive molded sports bra boasts a titanium underwire that flexes when the body moves for ultimate comfort.
- Suited for medium to high-impact activities.
- Breathable high-performance fabric wicks moisture away from the body.
- Smooth, seamless cups.
- Convertible straps have a j-hook attachment for racerback wear.
- Rounded v-neckline.
- Contrast piping accents the underbust and side band.
- Tonal brand label at the center front band.
- Wide front straps are padded for comfort.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure is softly padded to prevent rubbing.
- Style #B5063.
- B/C Cups: 56% polyamide, 34% polyester, 10% elastane;
D/DD Cups: 54% polyamide, 37% polyester, 9% elastane;
E/F Cup: 50% polyamide, 42% polyester, 8% elastane.
- Machine wash warm, line or dry flat.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Initially, I was reluctant to spend this much on a bra that I would wear only at the gym but after I bought this one, I didn't hesitate to shell out again for another because this is the most awesome sports bra ever! Made of silky stretch microfiber that is breathable and moisture-wicking, it doesn't feel sopping even after sweating profusely in spin class. The flexible titanium underwire offers the excellent separation and lift of a proper bra so that your breasts are not squashed into a flat uni-boob but displayed at their perky best. The straps are padded and adjustable with smooth sliding mechanism. The open neckline works well with any workout top, discrete even with deep V-neck yoga tops. Here's the best feature: the j-hook clip to convert to a racerback style. Why isn't every bra made with this?! While most racerback sports bras require contorting yourself in order to get in and out of them, this one goes on as easily as any street bra and then, with one quick action, converts to the racerback profile. Sweet! With this bra, there are no limitations to what I am able to wear on top (which has not been the case with all of my other sports bra contraptions (Are you listening, Wacoal, Donna Karan, Moving Comfort?!). My only complaint about this bra is that it lacks padding in the cup which allows nipples to show; however, to be honest, I haven't found a sports bra that totally prevents "headlights" that doesn't look and feel like I'm wearing cardboard inserts and after a few washings, shows ripples in the padding, which look worse than what they're supposed to cover. In this sports bra, I feel great and look even better. Priceless.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Santa Rosa, CA
- January 3, 2013
Very comfortable - but not meant for any bouncing around. I wear a 34DD and it did not work for me. Also, the straps slipped off my shoulders so I sent it back. I wish they were inset more or had the ability to be converted to a racer back.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 15, 2013