- Add a little feminine flair to the winter with the ultra warm Softshell™ Combodana™ Paisley from Seirus®.
- 100% windproof/waterproof fleece-lined softshell face mask and bandana in one.
- 4-way stretch softshell fabric throughout.
- Full face and neck coverage for complete protection.
- Large central breathing holes.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for a custom fit.
- Top contoured to seal under goggles.
- 87% polyester, 13% spandex.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Width: 8 1⁄2 in
- Length: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
It does the job, but you look like you're going to rob a bank. I really wanted the pink paisley, but only the red was in my size. I think the pink might make it a bit less bad guy-looking. Anyway, I just wanted something to help me run in the really cold weather. I was having trouble with wheezing after my run when it was down in the teens. This did the trick. I got a size small, and my head/face measures 20 or 21in at the widest (I am a petite female)- the small fits perfectly, but if your head is any larger you'll want to size up. There is plenty of adjustable velcro so I think going too large is less of a problem. I did not have a problem with this falling down. It kind of hung on my nose and was stiff enough to stay up for the whole run with no problems. When I got really out of breath I did feel a little constricted around the face and occasionally pulled it down for a few breaths, but that was only at the tops of steep hills and might have been psychological. Most of the time I felt very comfortable and my breath did not seem impeded. I also wore it skating when the rink was super cold. No problems there, and when pulled down around the neck the stiffness makes it a nice neckerchief/neck warmer that stays right in place and works better than a scarf.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 19, 2014