- In September 1965, the birth of the hippie movement begins and the now infamous Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco, CA has become the hip hangout for beatniks. The women's SeaVees 09/65 sandal pays homage to the free-thinking, interdependent values of the '60s hipster subculture.
- Garment-dyed brushed canvas and vegetable-tanned leather upper straps.
- Adjustable straps close at rear.
- Leather-lined footbed.
- Natural espadrille jute wrapping.
- Leather outsole.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.