- In September 1965, the birth of the hippie movement begins and the now infamous Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco, CA has become the hip hangout for beatniks. The SeaVees 09/65 Bayside Moccasin pays homage to the free-thinking, interdependent values of the '60s hipster subculture.
- Soft, brushed-twill canvas uppers with heel pull tab for easy on and off.
- Moccasin-stitched detail that's hand-sewn with a heavy, waxed thread.
- Laces are oil-stuffed rawhide leather laces with flat, brushed-silver eyelets.
- Removable comfort footbed.
- Canvas-lined with natural, antibacterial and hypoallergenic treatment to keep your feet dry and odor-free.
- Jute foxing tape midsole add a unique flawless touch!
- Patented SeaVulc Natural Rubber crepe outsole for superior cushioning, reduced weight, increased flexibility and maximum slip-resistance.
- Weight: 14.5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The shoes look great. From the pictures online, I expected a sneaker-like fit, but they wear more like boots. The gray color is a little darker than I expected too.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Justin - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- June 23, 2011
Look great in person and on. Fit pretty well. I added an insole as it could use a bit more support, in my opinion. Would buy again though.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tallahassee, FL
- June 18, 2011