- In September 1965, the birth of the hippie movement begins and the now infamous Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco, CA has become the hip hangout for beatniks. The SeaVees 09/65 Bayside Moccasin pays homage to the free-thinking, interdependent values of the '60s hipster subculture.
- Soft, brushed-twill canvas uppers with heel pull tab for easy on and off.
- Moccasin-stitched detail that's hand-sewn with a heavy, waxed thread.
- Laces are oil-stuffed rawhide leather laces with flat, brushed-silver eyelets.
- Removable comfort footbed.
- Canvas-lined with natural, antibacterial and hypoallergenic treatment to keep your feet dry and odor-free.
- Jute foxing tape midsole add a unique flawless touch!
- Patented SeaVulc Natural Rubber crepe outsole for superior cushioning, reduced weight, increased flexibility and maximum slip-resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.